3 Revolutions Policy Conference 2019
March 18–19, 2019
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM PDT (with Evening Receptions, until 7:30 PM)
UC Davis Conference Center, 550 Alumni Ln, Davis, CA 95616
The 3 Revolution Policy Conference is the only major conference that addresses policy solutions for vehicle automation, shared mobility, and electrification. Last year’s 3 Revolutions Policy Conference sold out, with more than 350 attendees.
This year, the 3 Revolutions team is thinking bigger. Not just crowd size, but impact. They’re convening everyone with a stake in transportation—representatives of local, state, and national governments, automakers, shared mobility companies, academics, and community advocates—to build a network committed to real policy outcomes.
You are invited to join in building a path to the future. Leaders are needed from all sectors to collaborate in designing policies and practices in the best interest of society. Innovation in transportation is sweeping our cities and societies, and we must be prepared. Governments need ongoing and consistent support to hasten the adoption of electrification and shared mobility strategies and to direct automation toward the public interest. Together, we can help.
CONFERENCE PLENARY SESSIONS (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Policies to Encourage Reduction in Vehicle Use
- Transit Partnerships that Benefit Disadvantaged Communities
- Automated Vehicle Liability and Insurance Framework
- Policy Impacts to New Mobility and Automaker Business Models
- Policies to Ease the Job Disruption and Capture New Labor Market Opportunities
- Accelerating Electrification of Fleet Vehicles (Including For-Hire Vehicles)
- Data and Privacy — Striking the Appropriate Government Balance
- The 3 Revolutions in Rural Communities
More information on the 3 Revolutions Policy Conference, including registration, is available here.